Fall is definitely my season for so many reasons. Today I was thinking about Fall and realized why it really is the best season of all the seasons. I wanted to compile a list explaining why but first I wanted to share a little into what my favorite parts are.
I love being able to wear a sweater without having to wear a thick one and get overly hot (which unfortunately happens quite often to me, ha!) Boots and scarves are other articles of clothing that I own way too much of. It's quite an obsession to be perfectly honest and I feel like you just can't have enough of boots, or scarves, or even beanies for that matter. Okay now I know I need to go shopping!
On the other end of the spectrum there's also the visual changes like the air gets crisp and the leaves change color and everything just smells cleaner and better. I mean who doesn't love seeing the changing leaves scattered everywhere. Don't you just want to rake them into a pile and start jumping in?!
Here's my list of all the reasons why Fall is the best season!
2. Pumpkin Spice Lattes
4. Leaves changing color
5. Crisp air
6. The smell of fire
7. Berry lips and plum eyeshadows (it's really the only time of year I wear lipstick)
8. Homemade apple pie
9. Apple picking at Apple Hill
10. Rain fall
11.Boots and knee high socks
12. Cuddling with the significant other under a big fuzzy blanket
13. Hot cocoa and Teas (because that's just what you should be drinking!)
14. Reading books by a fireplace or candelight
15. Long walks in the beautiful misty mornings with your significant other
16. Camping at Yosemite
17. Roasting Marshmellows and making s'mores
This is just my personalize of favorite things to do during fall but I would love to hear your favorite things. Share what makes fall so fun for you in the comments below!